About Your Visit
We ask our patients to help facilitate a smooth and productive visit by conforming to the following:
- New Patients – Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your appointment time. Please download, print and complete new patient forms prior to your first visit (see below). When calling our office for an appointment, please have your insurance card ready because we will need your policy information. Please note that we are unable to do Physical Exams on the first office visit.
- For returning patients, please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment time.
Office check-in reminders
Please bring the following with you to each visit:
- Health Insurance Card
- Valid government issued photo identification (i.e. Drivers License, etc.)
- Copies of records from other doctors or hospitals since your last visit with us
- List of your current medications
- Your co-payment as required by your insurance plan or any other payments that may be required
If you are unable to keep your appointment, please notify our office no late than 24 hours before your appointment. Failure to cancel or show for your appointment may result in a $30.00 charge.
We ask that you contact your pharmacy to get a refill on your prescription. They will contact us and we will work with them to meet your needs. If we cannot refill your prescription, we will contact you directly.
We are pleased to offer you a secure, interactive patient portal that lets you communicate with us from your home or mobile phone. With our patient portal, you can send us a message, review your lab or x-ray results, request an appointment, pay your bill online and many other services. Please make sure you sign up for this convenient service on your next visit.
We are excited to now offer a limited number of telemedicine visits for established patients. This service will allow us to offer a convenient manner for virtual face to face visits. Please check with your insurance provider to make sure your policy covers these types of services. These visits must be scheduled in advance. Before beginning your TeleVisit, you must have an active Patient Portal account, with username and password. You can access these TeleVisits through your personal computer, tablet or cellular telephone. To access these visits via tablet or cellular telephone, you can download the healow app. Click the attached buttons for instructions to download the healow apps.
Please download, print and complete the necessary forms and bring them with you to your office visit.
Insurance and Billing
We accept most insurance companies. Some of the insurances we accept included:
- United Healthcare
- Virginia Premier
We are required by the insurance companies to collect any co-pays or deductibles from you at the time of service. We accept cash, credit cards and personal checks. Please contact our office if you have any questions regarding which insurances we accept or if you have any billing questions.