Our practice is a complete primary care practice and can provide care for your entire family. We are your first point of contact for your medical needs. We provide treatment for acute and chronic conditions. If, after consultation, it is determined that you need to see a specialist for a specific issue, we can help you coordinate care with the specialist’s office.
Some of the services we provide include:
- Sick visits
- Sore throats, flu, colds, urinary tract infections, etc.
- Management of chronic diseases
- Diabetes, high cholesterol, hypertension, etc.
- Flu, Hepatitis A & B, pneumonia, Tdap, etc.
- Physical Exams
- Annual checkups, school and sports physicals, pre-op consultations
- Well Child Exams
- Minor injury treatment
- Minor procedures
- Skin tags, drainage of abscesses, joint injections
- Onsite lab draws
As a reminder, our practice does not provide chronic pain management.